f.i.v.e.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Today my sweet Jojo turns FIVE years old.
 Everyone always told me that once you have kids time really flies...well...they couldn't have been more right.

My Jojo was born in the morning on June 3 and it literally feels like yesterday when I got to hold him for the first time.

This boy made me a mama...something that will always hold a special place in my heart and
since that moment he has brought nothing but pure joy to everyone who knows him,
For his little heart and mind are as sweet as they come.

Boy oh boy does he STILL love vacuums and trash trucks. 
When he sees either one anywhere it's as if he is seeing them for the first time!
That kind of excitement is inevitably contagious and constantly reminds me to enjoy the little things.  :)

His little mind is oh so inquisitive about everything...
always asking me "what's that for? why is that there? what is this? what does that say?"

He recently noticed the neighborhood watch signs in our neighborhood and now everytime we drive past them he has to explain how he would take down the bad guys that came around. :)

He loves;
swords,
 trucks,
handcuffs,
police cars,
keychains,
pens,
walkie talkies,
tools,
vacuums,
hot wheel cars,
and digging in the dirt.


He is my routine kid {just like me!} and every night we read the same book, "Who's Tools?" 
and pray. 
His closet doors have to be closed all way and one of his toys he has been playing with from the day usually has to be sitting on his night stand to pick up the next morning.
As I close his door he waits with watching eyes for me to blow him a kiss and mouth "I love you."
Little does he know that this routine not only soothes his heart, but mine as well.

He and Bellamy are two peas in a pod and he loves her so deeply. 
They have quite the relationship as he is usually the dad when she's playing baby dolls but he also loves to wrestle with her!

Jojo is my ray of sunshine and I am beyond thankful for being blessed with his sweet soul.







 


1 comment:

  1. Awwww he's so cute!! I can't wait to meet my little guy soon! xx

    www.crystalchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |