Sugar & Spice

Friday, May 6, 2016

 Today is my little Bellamy's 4th birthday!
 She came into this world with a raptor like cry that her daddy instantly soothed with just a simple "hello baby."
Funny that now at 4 her "raptor like cry" has transformed into a 
strong
chatty
bossy
 motherly 
loving personality.
 My girl is the perfect mixture of sugar and spice.
She dances through life with a bounce in her step while singing songs from her heart.
She is my little ray of sunshine.
Her brother is basically her other half and together they act like a little old married couple.
She's a little bossy with him, but for the most part i don't think he minds...he's always happy to be the "dad" when she wants to play baby dolls.

She's already a social butterfly and if you give her your time she'll tell you ALL about everything.
That feisty little fire inside of her can seriously cause me to question my parenting skills, but as tough as it can be sometimes, I am truly thankful for that fire for I know one day it will greatly help her.
 That is where her and I are very different, so I take every opportunity to learn from her :)

Baby dolls and Barbies are her toy of choice right now and let me tell you...she treats them like they're alive. A baby doll pretty much comes with us everywhere we go...in its own car seat of course!
I love how whenever she lets me get her out of the car... which isn't as often these days because she's miss independent...she'll wrap her legs around my waist, throw her arms around my neck, and put her head on my shoulder to give me the best and most heartfelt hug. 
That little ball of energy is wise beyond her years and loves with every inch of her being.
I am so grateful to be her mama.
Happy Birthday baby love!











2 comments:

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |