New Beginnings

Sunday, August 28, 2016


Life is ever changing and we are continuously entering new seasons.
Seasons that help us grow, appreciate the season before it, and realize that each step of our journey is for a reason.

Last year Jojo started Pre-k at a small Lutheran school that just so happened to be the only school I looked into because the moment I stepped inside my heart new this was where Jojo was meant to start his life long school journey.

Little did I know that this seemingly small decision would eventually lead to me adding the next puzzle piece to my life journey.  

About half way through the school year the director came to me and asked if I would be interested in teaching pre-k there next year as the school was going to be growing in number of students and grade levels.  

Needless to say, I accepted the position to teach pre-k this school year!


The last 5 years I have been INCREDIBLY blessed to be able to be a stay at home mama.
I have loved every.bit.of.it.
Every tough day, lazy day, happy day, fun day, or busy day.
I know I will look back on these years as my favorite EVER.

If you know me, though, I struggle a little bit with change.
I remember the transition I made from working to staying home was a scary one for me...going from having my routine to essentially no routine and no where to be.
Now as I'm on the other side of that and transitioning back into working again I, of course, am a tiny bit anxious...but mostly super excited!!
  
The best part is that in addition to adding me as a their second pre-k teacher they also are starting up a kindergarten class, which Jojo will be in. 
 Bell is starting school this year and will be in the other pre-k teacher's class. 
So, I am working again, but I still get to be with my babies!

I feel so grateful for this unexpected opportunity and know that God had his hand in it all.
It amazes me how He knows just what you need before you even realize you need it.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |