Life Lately...

Monday, January 18, 2016

Well the new year is underway and it's about time I get back into blogging.

The few months before the holidays and the holidays themselves were a tad bit busy for us.

Jojo started pre-school.

We bought a house.

We traveled ALOT.

{A baby shower, 4 weddings, and then the day after Christmas}

When I look back on the last 6 months, though, I can't help but feel grateful that all of these wonderful things have happened to us and the people in our lives.
I've always liked being busy and having plans.
I truly have a hard time just staying home and being still.
I'm always thinking of where we can go or some activity we can do.

But...

After pretty much going non stop for the last 6ish months I have realized that we needed some time to just be...
In our new house, together, relaxing, and enjoying each others company.

So, for the last couple of weeks we have been taking it easy, hanging out with friends, spending time together and really enjoying our new house!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |