Product Review: Ellis Rose

Monday, October 20, 2014

Through blogging I have had the opportunity to meet some pretty amazing mamas.
All of them have blogs and a few have a blog AND an online shop.
 Today I am doing to do my first ever product review for one of these amazing mama's Etsy shop!

Katie, the author of The Lane Above and owner of the Etsy shop Ellis Rose, is an inspiring mama of 4! 
She recently had her 4th baby, Ellis Rose, who was the first girl in the family! 
Sweet little Ellis inspired Katie to start creating head bands and wraps, which eventually let her to open her adorable Etsy shop.


Bows have and will always be my "thing".
I wore them in my hair in high school, I put them in Bellamy's hair, and I love tying them on presents!
It's been a challenge, though, to find cute, good quality bows for Bellamy's hair, so
when I got Katie's headband and wrap in the mail I just about died!

To start off I loved Katie's packaging.
So simple yet elegant!

+ headband +
The bow headband for Bellamy is light weight, adorable, a perfect fit, and goes with everything!
She miraculously leaves it in and it pulls her hair back in all the right places!
SHE loves it!



+ wrap + 
 I have never worn a wrap before and to be honest I was a little intimated when I first got it!
-I wasn't sure how to tie it.-
So, I read Katie's instructions on "How to tie a wrap" and I went for it!

OVER THE EARS
BEHIND THE EARS

Let me tell you...

I LOVE IT!!

For starters the print is adorable...
It's comfortable and stays on my head!
When I work out I wear a skinny elastic headband and I am always having to adjust it because it slides off my head.
I won't be wearing Katie's wrap to the gym, but I love that it just stays!
I could see me using this after spin, though, on those days when I might only have time rinse off, but not wash my hair.
It  would cover up the bump from the skinny elastic band and add some prettiness to my overall look!
The best part is that it's fashionable, affordable, and will spruce up any outfit!
 Ya know....Christmas is coming and Katie's headbands/wraps would make the perfect gift for a little girlie, a mama, sister, or even grandma!

Katie's contact info:
Instagram: @thelaneabove
           @ellis.rose




No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |