Lately

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

October has started off pretty darn good!
I mean with all the pumpkin scented and flavored things how could it not?!
I'm a pumpkin lover for sure; lattes, bread, candles, pie, decorations...the list goes on and on!

Two weekends ago we drove to California to celebrate my grandma's 75th birthday.
The whole family surprised her with a sunset dinner cruise in Santa Barbara!

 The best part of the night was after the cruise when we gathered in the tiny clubhouse on the dock and shared our favorite memories of her.
My grandma has 8 grandchildren and it's absolutely remarkable how she has a unique and special relationship with each one of us.
It was very clear after hearing everyone share their stories that my grandma has an incredible gift of inspiring, encouraging, guiding, and loving unconditionally.
She is the rock of our family and sets such a godly example of how to truly care for people. 

It was so nice to finally spotlight her and celebrate the woman she is.
I am forever grateful for her influence in my life!

After that trip life resumed as usual.
Jojo has been getting more and more brave at his sports class!
This past Monday he passed a huge milestone and actually sat with the other kids by himself without me having to sit by him!
They focused on track this week and he was brave enough to run over the hurdles by himself!
Yay Jojo!!
My little ballerina Bellamy has been doing great in her ballet class.
Miss Helen has taught her a few dance steps {arabesque, passe, and pique} and if you ask Bellamy to show them to you she can!
She can even say arabesque and passe!
Oh my dancer heart just explodes every time she says or does the steps!!

This past weekend weekend we had a BBQ with Joey's family at the park.
The weather was nice, the food was delicious, and the company was great!
It's so fun getting together with family.

I just love October and am so excited for what's to come!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |