Busy Busy!

Monday, March 16, 2015

Lately our life seems to be going 100 miles an hour!
Between Joey working like crazy, family coming to visit, and trying to keep my house clean, blogging has kind of taken a back seat.

Well...I'm back with a new look and feeling inspired!

 Since I haven't written in a while I thought I would share what we've been up to the last 2 months!

-My grandparents came to visit for a few days. Whenever they are here it feels like home.

- My Dad and brother came for the weekend. Time seems to fly when they are here, but I guess that's what they say " Time flies when you're having fun!" When they leave I have a belly ache from all the laughs!

-Spent the afternoon at the park one day while the weather was nice. I took the kids and our 2 dogs...pretty much like having 4 kids at the park. Probably won't happen again for a looooonnnng time.

-Joey's aunt and uncle came to visit from Sacramento. We spent the day just taking it easy and enjoying each others company.

-Bellamy is still in her ballet class. Seems that every week she gets more confident and independent.

-My cousin Anna came to visit for a few days during the week while she was on Spring Break from college. It was so fun having her to tag along for our day to day routine!

-Jojo and Bellamy started a 45 min. "pre" preschool class at the community center. The class was just meant for Jojo initially, but the teachers saw how Bellamy was participating and following along, so they asked if she would like to join!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |