THIS WEEK

Saturday, November 22, 2014

This week I've been feeling a little out of sorts...
not really sure why, but just feeling off.
I've had a total lack of motivation and an all around sense of feeling down on myself.
I'm sure that this coming week {yay! Thanksgiving week!} will bring me out of my funk.

 Amidst those feelings, though, we did a few fun things this week!

||We started out the week with celebrating my sister in law's birthday with the family for breakfast.

 || At the beginning of the week we got to babysit my sweet niece, Stella.
She is almost 3 months old and does a pretty good job of feeding into my always burning baby fever!

|| Mid week we met my friend Laura, her two kiddos, and their new golden doodle puppy, Oscar, at the park.
We went to a park that we hadn't been too and we loved it!
It's always fun trying out new places to play.

||This weekend was the start of Joey's week long dental office renovation.  The kids and I stopped by, brought lunch, and provided moral support. It's going to look so beautiful!

||I made it to the gym 4 times this week! {2 days a week spin and 2 days a week body pump} I figured out that going to 5 a.m. classes are the only sure fire way to get workouts in! The kiddos and Joey are sound asleep :)


 I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Next week brings lots of exciting things for us!
Happy Saturday :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |