Back at it!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I can't believe it's been 3 months since I last posted!

Aahh...I'm such a slacker!

It seems as though I have so many other more important things to do like loving and entertaining the kids, laundry, cleaning, vacuuming, dishes, errands, shop orders...the list goes on and on.

But, it's time to get back into the swing of blogging. 

Two weekends ago we took a family trip to California to support my brother.
He was competing in his first triathlon in Santa Barbara.
I was beaming (and cheering) with pride as I got to see him transition from biking to running...I think I may have even gotten a little teary eyed when I saw him!
Then as we saw him cross the finish line my heart just exploded with joy for him.
What an accomplishment it is to have completed such a physically demanding activity!
I was so grateful we were able to be there.

While we were in California we stayed with my Uncle Trent and his girlfriend Sandra.
They live in Ventura and just recently remodeled their entire house.
We were honored to be their first house guests!
Their house is gorgeous with a huge avocado tree in their backyard...does it get any better than that?!
We took a bunch home and have been eating them almost everyday since we got back.


 Another exciting event happened a week ago.
 My niece, Stella Vivienne Wills, was born!
We met her at the hospital only hours after she was born.
She was so angelic and tiny.
 I instantly felt so much love in my heart for her.
Yay to being an Auntie!!

How fun is it going to be to watch her grow and then one day be able to play with Jojo and Bellamy?!
My cousins are my absolute best friends, so I am so grateful that Jojo and Bell are going to experience that.



***COMING SOON TO MY ETSY SHOP***
+ FALL GARLANDS
+CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS
+FALL BURLAP BANNERS






No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |